Known in some circles as a protector of women and children, our presenter is well-received by most audiences. Our presentations are based on the belief that you want a speaker that will fully engage your audience. Our entire performances are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best performance in the industry.
In cooperation with our volunteer efforts to support the Buffalo Soldiers National Museum in restoring the historic Houston Light Guard Armory in Houston (http://buffalosoldiermuseum.com/) we can:
1) show an historic Buffalo Soldier National Museum DVD of various lengths;
2) bring a small exhibit;
3) perform as "Trooper Ed," ex-slave from Texas who becomes a sharp-shooter and country minister with the Buffalo Soldiers and tell about how Juneteenth got started in Galveston, Texas;
4) perform as "Seminole Joe," a mixed-blood Seminole Native American and African American who meets his Native American maternal great-grandmother, excapes with her, his mother, and a stranger who takes the family from Georgia to Florida to start a new life that is interrupted by Creek Native Americans, and United States military, has to march the "Trail of Tears," meets some Buffalo Soldiers, and becomes a Buffalo Soldier scout;
5) tell how the major performer became involved as a volunteer with the Buffalo Soldiers National Museum, the American Cowboy Museum, and the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo as a volunteer;
6) tells how he first met his real Native American maternal great-grandmother at age 8 in Idaho Falls, Idaho, how he discovered the Native American hiding inside his mother's mother at his age of 18, and his discovery at age 49 of being nursed as a baby by his adopted paternal mixed-blood Mexican and African American grandmother who was a secret Mormon; and
7) answers questions and invites the audience to help him help small African American history museums find board members and raise funds to help such museums, art galleries, and other African American groups tell their stories to other generations!
Virtual Address: The Internet
Mon - Sun: By Appt.